|  BlueWolf's Howl   | Comics and Art  | Higher Level  | Photography  | Poetry and Stories  |
|  Chess  |  Letterboxing  |
|  2003 Blogathon Archive  |   2005 Blogathon Archive  | 8th Layer Archive  | Blue702 Archive  |

BlueWolf's Howl

« Foreign Relations | Bluewolf's Howl | Almost Done »

January 26, 2005


Okay...I've put it off long enough. I'll be spending today making a very important decision...and then quite a bit of time implementing it.

Apparently there's an MT exploit which can allow spammers to send unlimited amounts of email from the targeted site. My host has already installed the plug-in, but is urging everyone to upgrade. So my decision will be -- do I move to WordPress or do I upgrade MT? And if I upgrade, which license version should I choose?

I have to admit that I'm leaning towards an MT upgrade. So stay tuned and grab a hard hat.... this site will be undergoing renovations...

Posted by BlueWolf on January 26, 2005 05:01 AM